Speakers from Nanyang Technological University Singapore, KU Leuven, Ghent University, RegenHu, FluidForm, ThinkMade, MERLN Maastricht University and 3DTech will be there to talk about the latest developments in 3D Bioprinting. See the complete program here.
- Keynote Speaker Associate Professor, Wai Yee Yeong, Nanyang Technological University Singapore | TCT Women in 3D Printing Innovator Award 2019 Winner, on “3D Bioprinting: Strategies and Applications”, Read more
- Prof. Reinhilde Jacobs, Dept Imaging & Pathology/ OMFS-IMPATH Research Group, KU Leuven – Group Biomedical Sciences | Oral and Maxillo-facial Surgery – UZ Leuven, on “Tooth Bioprinting”, Read more
- Jasper Van Hoorick, Postdoctoral Researcher , Ghent University /Project Manager, Xpect-INX, on “From Polymer Research to Bio-ink Industry”, Read more
- Mauro Petretta, Senior Scientific Advisor, RegenHu, on “3D Bioprinting: Shifting paradigms of healthcare”,
Watch the interview with the RegenHu CEO; Read more
- Michael Graffeo, CEO and co-founder, FluidForm
- Ruth Houbertz, Founder, ThinkMade Engineering & Consulting, on “3D-Printed Scaffolds for Tissue Engineering – Materials and Applications”, Read more
- Gabriele Addario, PhD Candidate, MERLN Institute for Technology-Inspired Regenerative Medicine, Maastricht University, on “Kidney tubulointerstitium: a microfluidic bioprinting approach”, Read more
- Sanna Turunen, Product Manager, D.Sc. (Tech.), 3DTech Ltd. / Brinter Ltd., on “The Restore project, User-centred smart nanobiomaterial-based 3D matrices for chondral repair”, Read more
The Online 3D Bioprinting conference has been accredited by The Dutch Association for Technical Medicine with 4 (Continuing Medical Education) CME credits.
This conference is made possible with the support of RegenHU.